Danelec Marine ECDIS
Designed for ship owners
The Danelec Marine ECDIS range is designed based on valuable feedback from ship owners and long time users of ECDIS products. Inspired by customers needs, the innovative ECDIS range is developed to meet the specific requirements of the maritime industry.
The Danelec Marine ECDIS range offers several benefits including:
- Easy, simple and cost effective installations
- Proven reliability through state of the art technology developed for marine use
- Intuitive and user-friendly sea chart application
- Compact and flexible, ideal for installation on existing ships
- Modular design, which makes service simple and easy
- Supported by Danelec Marine’s worldwide service network
The Danelec Marine ECDIS range has Wheelmark Type Approval from DNV, and complies with the IMO requirements regarding installation of ECDIS on existing ships.
A product to suit every need
Danelec Marine is a leader in technology innovation for the maritime sector, and we are constantly developing our range to meet market demands.
The Danelec Marine ECDIS family includes our original ECDIS product, the DM800 ECDIS with 19", 21" and 23" monitors.
Danelec Marine ECDIS’ share common features:
- Precise real time positioning and route monitoring including information from interfaced sensors
- Advanced route planning function
- Radar overlay
- Recording and playback of voyage data recording
- Easy chart corrections via internet, email or DVD
- Alarm functions
- Weather data and integrated weather forecast information
- Intuitive menu structure for easy operation with “built-in” user manual and on-line help
- Easy, simple and cost effective installation on all ships
- Proven reliability with full solid state technology developed for marine use
- Modular design which makes servicing easy
- Wheelmark Type Approval from DNV
- Complies with IMO requirements regarding installation of ECDIS on existing ships
At Danelec Marine we constantly work in dialogue with certified technicians and customers to improve the product range to match your needs. We welcome your feedback and questions.